Terms & Conditions
The information on this Web Site is directed solely at those who access this site from the Indonesia. We are an Indonesian registered Company ( registered office: PT. Sneha Sasmita Sanjaya, Jalan By Pass Nusa Dua, Lingk. Peraraudan, Kor Jimbaran C.18, Jimbaran, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia, Phone : (+62) 8533 913 0988, Email : [email protected]
, VAT number 81.474.800.0-905.000 ). Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of Indonesia. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Web Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.For those residents of other countries must identify themselves as such at the time of booking or purchase and ascertain whether the booking or purchase will be accepted from their country of residence and the conditions applicable to their booking or purchase. All bookings and purchases are also subject to the general information appearing in our current On-line brochure and product descriptions . We recommend you print a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.Our booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our holidays and/or travel arrangements. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
Access to this Web Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by Indonesia law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
No promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Web Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Web Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Web Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via Web Sites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Web Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
The information and/or prices shown on this Web Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its Licensors. The material may only be used for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purpose
Guest Refund Policy Terms
- Travel Issue.A “Travel Issue” means any one of the following: (a) the Host of the Accommodation (i) cancels a reservation shortly before the scheduled start of the reservation, or (ii) fails to provide the Guest with the reasonable ability to access the Accommodation (e.g., by providing the keys and/or a security code). (b) the description of the Accommodation in the Listing is materially inaccurate with respect to: (i) the size of the Accommodation (e.g., number and size of the bedroom, bathroom and/or kitchen or other rooms), (ii) whether the reservation for the Accommodation is for a private room or shared room, and whether another party, including the Host, is staying at the Accommodation during the reservation, (iii) special amenities or features represented in the Listing are not provided or do not function, such as decks, pools, hot tubs, bathrooms (toilet/shower/bathtub), kitchen (sink/stove/refrigerator or major other appliances), and electrical, heating or air condition systems, or (iv) the physical location of the Accommodation (proximity). (c) at the start of the Guest’s reservation, the Accommodation: (i) is not generally clean and sanitary (ii) contains safety or health hazards that would be reasonably expected to adversely affect the Guest’s stay at the Accommodation in The Kunci’s judgment, (iii) does not contain clean bedding and bathroom towels available for the Guest’s use, or (iv) has vermin or contains pets not disclosed on the Listing.
- The Guest Refund Policy.If you are a Guest and suffer a Travel Issue, we agree, at our discretion, to either (i) reimburse you up to the amount paid by you through the Platform, as determined by The Kunci in our discretion, depending on the nature of the Travel Issue suffered or (ii) use our reasonable efforts to find and book you another Accommodation for any unused nights left in your reservation which in our determination is reasonably comparable to the Accommodation described in your original reservation in terms of size, rooms, features and quality. All determinations of Airbnb with respect to the Guest Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on the Guests and The Kunci.
- Conditions to Claim a Travel Issue.Only a Guest may submit a claim for a Travel Issue. If you are a Guest, in order to submit a valid claim for a Travel Issue and receive the benefits with respect to your reservation, you are required to meet each of the following conditions: (a) you must bring the Travel Issue to our attention in writing (thekunci.com/contact) or via telephone and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) about the Accommodation and the circumstances of the Travel Issue within 24 hours after the start of your reservation, and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Travel Issue; (b) you must not have directly or indirectly caused the Travel Issue (through your action, omission or negligence); and (c) you must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Travel Issue with the Host prior to making a claim for a Travel Issue.
- General Provisions.(a) No Assignment/No Insurance. This Guest Refund Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, does not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by the Guest, and the Guest has not paid any premium in respect of the Guest Refund Policy. The benefits provided under this Guest Refund Policy are not assignable or transferable by you. (b) Modification or Termination. The Kunci reserves the right to modify or terminate this Guest Refund Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If The Kunci modifies this Guest Refund Policy, we will post the modification on the Platform or provide you with notice of the modification and The Kunci will continue to process all claims for Travel Issues made prior to the effective date of the modification. (c) Entire Agreement and Definitions. This Guest Refund Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between The Kunci and you regarding the Guest Refund Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between The Kunci and you regarding the Guest Refund Policy. (d) Contracting Entity. If you are using the Platform and you reside in the Indonesia, this Guest Refund Policy is between you and The Kunci. IN NO EVENT WILL THE KUNCI’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GUEST REFUND POLICY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE ACCOMMODATION FEES COLLECTED BY THE KUNCI FROM THE GUEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY POSTING A LISTING OR BOOKING AN ACCOMMODATION OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM AS A GUEST, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS GUEST REFUND POLICY.
- Contacting The Kunci.If you have any questions about the Guest Refund Policy, please contact The Kunci at thekunci.com/page-contact-us/